All of us want to have fun. Do you know why? Man cannot do live without fun. Many of our blog readers have ask me about fun and funny love quotes.
By regarding their queries I have create this categories, Funny quotes and funny love quotes and I have collect top funny love quotes of the world from various kinds of authors of the world. For collecting famous short funny love quotes, I have included funny friendship quotes, funny movie quotes, funny quotes and sayings and famous funny love quotes.
Before reading short funny love quotes, I want to discuss about fun.
Fun is the basic part of entertainment which is one of our basic needs. But what does this mean, exactly?
1. “I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?”
_Jean Illsley Clarke
2. “Girls are like phones. We love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong button you’ll be disconnected!”
3. “Every time I look into your eyes I feel like it’s my time to arise to kiss and give you one of those hugs that makes me realize how important it is to tell no lies…. okay maybe not the kiss but the rest is just a master piece…. I never wanna act like pretender towards you talk like a player but speak the and face my fear… cause what I feel for you babe isn’t near… Sichapafupi…. crazy. She’s my one Alisa a painting on my wall my Mon’Alisa…”
4. “Love doesn’t drop on you unexpectedly; you have to give off signals, sort of like an amateur radio operator.”
_Helen Gurley Brown
5. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.”
6. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
7. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.”
8. “You should tell your lover that you love him every day, since you never know when you’ll discover somebody better.”
9. “If you want to read about love and marriage, you’ve got to buy two separate books.”
10. “A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries.”
11. “If love is the answer, can you repeat the question please.”
12. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
13. “I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.”
14. “A word to the wise ain’t necessary – it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”
15. “My life’s accomplishments?
Sanity, and you.”
16. “Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.”
17. “My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don’t really know me.”
18. “They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?”
19. “A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
20. “Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate. ;)”
21. “I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.”
22. “If love is the answer, could you rephrase the questions?”
23. “We accept the love we think we deserve.”
24. “Love is hiding who you are at all times. It’s wearing make-up to bed and going downstairs to Burger King to poop.”
25. “To a woman the first kiss is just the end of the beginning. But to a man the first kiss is the beginning of the end.”
26. “Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.”
27. “There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.”
28. “Love makes life so confusing, but without love, would you really want to live?”
29. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.”
30. “You can’t put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.”
31. “A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often.”
32. “To be in love is merely to be
In a state of perpetual anesthesia:
To mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god
Or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.”
33. “I don’t know why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When i think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.”
_Comic Paul McGinty
34. “My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you’ll be happy; if not,you’ll become a philosopher.”